The Mediterranean Pyrenees Analysis Center (CAMP) has two institutions:
• LDA 66 (Departmental Analysis Laboratory of Pyrénées-Orientales)
• The LDE09 (Departmental Laboratory of Waters of Ariège)
The CAMP laboratory puts at your disposal its expertise, its reactivity and its recognitions:
– With you for 20 years, especially in the research of chemical contaminants and microbiological analyzes in foodstuffs. Analytical high performance park to offer methods using advanced techniques. Know-how held by highly qualified personnel
– Management of health crises, dedicated contact and dynamic development to meet your needs as soon as possible,
– Laboratory accredited Cofrac and approved by the Ministry of Agriculture.
A large portfolio of analyzes:
• Multiresidus GCMSMS, LCMSMS
• Specific monoresidus
• Nitrates, nitrites, bromides
• Microbiology on fruits and vegetables
The lists of services are communicated on request by the laboratory.